Easy walking distance from South Woodford, Woodford and Highams Park Station. The Clubhouse is considered eminently suitable for a wide range of activities, functions and events in addition to those of a ?traditional Rugby Club?, such as parties, receptions, wakes, lunches, meetings and outdoor activities.
The facilities include:
- An open and pleasant main bar area, capable of acting as a function room seating approximately 100 people
- Projector and large screen with computer and internet connection
- A second separate room with bar, capable of acting as a function room seating approximately 50 people
- Changing rooms and facilities for the disabled
- Two full size rugby pitches with floodlights
- Part covered spectator viewing balcony at bar level overlooking the main pitch
- Parking for approximately 100 cars
- Access by private driveway
Banqueting capacity: 150
Car parking capacity: 100
Private Functions & Parties
Venue has confirmed they do not accept bookings for young adults - e.g. 18th/21st birthday parties
Venue has stated the following limitation(s): No 18th birthday parties
Do you know this club? Please help others by upvoting / downvoting the facilities below
The following event services cover Woodford Rugby Club.
The following DJs and discos all cover the Woodford Green area and are recommended by needadisco.com for events at Woodford Rugby Club.
Reliable DJ, Music/Video/Karaoke & PhotoBoothInfo Free Quote
30 Years Experience & Knowledge Of The ProfessionInfo Free Quote
Professional DJ For Weddings & PartysInfo Free Quote
Based on postcode
This listing has been compiled from public domain information, details provided by Woodford Rugby Club or its representatives, and/or feedback from previous users of the venue. It is presented in good faith but is not warranted to be complete or free from errors. It is your responsibility to verify facts prior to making any commitments in respect of the details provided here. E&OE
Venue owners/managers can add to this detail or correct any errors by clicking here.
Details last updated: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 17:11:56 +0000